Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (61 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ke.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of kefir
- A fermented milk drink from the Caucasus and Eastern Europe, similar to yogurt but more liquidy.
- A disbeliever, a denier: someone who denies the truths from Allah; or more broadly any non-Muslim.
Definition of kelts
- A thin, recently spawned Atlantic salmon.
- A traditional Scottish garment, usually worn by men, having roughly the same morphology as a wrap-around skirt, with overlapping front aprons and pleated around the sides and back, and usually made of twill-woven worsted wool with a tartan pattern.
- Any Scottish garment from which the above lies in a direct line of descent, such as the philibeg, or the great kilt or belted plaid
- A plaid, pleated school uniform skirt sometimes structured as a wrap around, sometimes pleated throughout the entire circumference; also used as boys' wear in 19th century USA.
- A variety of non-bifurcated garments made for men and loosely resembling a Scottish kilt, but most often made from different fabrics and not always with tartan plaid designs.
Definition of kerns
- A corn; grain; kernel.
- The last handful or sheaf reaped at the harvest.
- The harvest home.
- Any part of a letter which extends into the space used by another letter.
- (chiefly proportional font printing) To adjust the horizontal space between selected pairs of letters (characters or glyphs); to perform such adjustments to a portion of text, according to preset rules.
- A light-armed foot soldier of the ancient militia of Ireland and Scotland; in archaic contexts often used as a term of contempt.
- A boor; a low person.
- An idler; a vagabond.
- A churn.
- A mill for grinding corn, especially a hand-mill made of two circular stones.