Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with jol.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of jolly
- A pleasure trip or excursion.
- A marine in the English navy.
- To amuse or divert.
- Full of merriment and high spirits; jovial.
- Full of life and mirth; jouous; merry.
- Splendid, excellent, pleasant
- Very, extremely
Definition of jolts
- An act of jolting.
- A surprise or shock.
- A long prison sentence.
- A narcotic injection.
- To push or shake abruptly and roughly.
- To knock sharply
- To shock (someone) into taking action or being alert
- To shock emotionally.
- To shake; to move with a series of jerks.