Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (63 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ja.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of jails
- A place or institution for the confinement of persons held in lawful custody or detention, especially for minor offenses or with reference to some future judicial proceeding.
- Confinement in a jail.
- The condition created by the requirement that a horse claimed in a claiming race not be run at another track for some period of time (usually 30 days).
- In dodgeball and related games, the area where players who have been struck by the ball are confined.
- (FreeBSD) A kind of sandbox for running a guest operating system instance.
- To imprison.
Definition of japed
- To jest; play tricks.
- To mock; deride.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
Definition of jawed
- To assail or abuse by scolding.
- To scold; to clamor.
- To talk; to converse.
- (of a ball) To stick in the jaws of a pocket.
- Having jaws.
- (in combination) Having a specified type of jaw.