Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (60 of them) plausible five letter words starting with in.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of incog
Definition of inert
- A substance that does not react chemically.
- To fill with an inert gas to reduce the risk of explosion.
- Unable to move or act; inanimate.
- In chemistry, not readily reacting with other elements or compounds.
- Having no therapeutic action.
Definition of innie
- A navel that is formed of a hollow in the abdomen (as opposed to one that protrudes from the abdomen).
- A vagina with inner labia minora
Definition of input
- The act or process of putting in; infusion.
- That which is put in, as in an amount.
- Contribution of work or information, as an opinion or advice.
- Something fed into a process with the intention of it shaping or affecting the output of that process.
- To put in; put on.
- To enter data.
- To accept data that is entered.