Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with imp.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of imped
- A creature without feet
- Engrafted, eked, implanted; supplemented by imping.
- To plant or engraft.
- To graft, implant; to set or fix.
- To engraft (feathers) into a bird's wing.
- To eke out, strengthen, enlarge.
Definition of impis
- A group of Zulu (or other Bantu) warriors; a detachment of armed men.
Definition of imply
- (of a proposition) to have as a necessary consequence
- (of a person) to suggest by logical inference
- (of a person or proposition) to hint; to insinuate; to suggest tacitly and avoid a direct statement
- To enfold, entangle.
Definition of impro
- Improv (short for improvisation).