Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ima.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of image
- An optical or other representation of a real object; a graphic; a picture.
- A mental picture of something not real or not present.
- A statue or idol.
- A file that contains all information needed to produce a live working copy. (See disk image and image copy.)
- A characteristic of a person, group or company etc., style, manner of dress, how one is, or wishes to be, perceived by others.
- Something mapped to by a function.
- The subset of a codomain comprising those elements that are images of something.
- A form of interference: a weaker "copy" of a strong signal that occurs at a different frequency.
- Show; appearance; cast.
- To represent by an image or symbol; to portray.
- To reflect, mirror.
- To create an image of.
- To create a complete backup copy of a file system or other entity.
Definition of imago
- The final developmental stage of an insect after undergoing metamorphosis.
- An idealised concept of a loved one, formed in childhood and retained unconsciously into adult life, the basis for the psychological formation of personality archetypes.
Definition of imams
- (usually capitalized) A Shi'ite Muslim leader.
- One who leads the salat prayers in a mosque.
Definition of imari
- Japanese porcelain wares (made in the town of Arita and exported from the port of Imari, particularly around the 17th century).