Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with id.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ideas
- An abstract archetype of a given thing, compared to which real-life examples are seen as imperfect approximations; pure essence, as opposed to actual examples.
- The conception of someone or something as representing a perfect example; an ideal.
- The form or shape of something; a quintessential aspect or characteristic.
- An image of an object that is formed in the mind or recalled by the memory.
- More generally, any result of mental activity; a thought, a notion; a way of thinking.
- A conception in the mind of something to be done; a plan for doing something, an intention.
- A purposeful aim or goal; intent
- A vague or fanciful notion; a feeling or hunch; an impression.
- A musical theme or melodic subject.
Definition of ident
- Diligent; persistent.
- A brief audio or audiovisual sequence serving to identify the broadcaster.
- A protocol serving to identify the user of a particular TCP connection, used especially on IRC networks.
Definition of idiom
- A manner of speaking, a mode of expression peculiar to a language, person, or group of people.
- A language or language variety; specifically, a restricted dialect used in a given historical period, context etc.
- An established expression whose meaning is not deducible from the literal meanings of its component words, often peculiar to a given language.
- An artistic style (for example, in art, architecture, or music); an instance of such a style.
- A programming construct or phraseology that is characteristic of the language.
Definition of idols
- A graven image or representation of anything that is revered, or believed to convey spiritual power.
- A cultural icon, or especially popular person.
- (originally Japan) Popular entertainer; usually young, captivating, attractive; and often female, with an image of being close to fans.
- An eidolon or phantom; something misleading or elusive.