Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hus.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of husks
- The dry, leafy or stringy exterior of certain vegetables or fruits, which must be removed before eating the meat inside
- Any form of useless, dried-up, and subsequently worthless exterior of something
- The supporting frame of a run of millstones.
- To remove husks from.
- To cough, clear one's throat.
- To say huskily, to utter in a husky voice.
Definition of husky
- (of a voice) Hoarse and rough-sounding.
- Burly, stout.
- Abounding with husks; consisting of husks.
- Any of several breeds of dogs used as sled dogs.
Definition of hussy
- A housewife or housekeeper.
- A sexually immoral woman.
- A cheeky or disrespectful girl; a woman showing inappropriate or improper behavior.
- A case or bag for needles, thread, etc.