Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with hum.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of humic
- Of, or relating to humus.
Definition of humid
- Containing perceptible moisture (usually describing air or atmosphere); damp; moist; somewhat wet or watery.
Definition of humps
- A mound of earth.
- A deformity in humans caused by abnormal curvature of the upper spine.
- (animals) A rounded fleshy mass, such as on a camel or zebu.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- (with definite article) A bad mood.
- A painfully boorish person.
- A speed hump.
- A wave that forms in front of an operating hovercraft and impedes progress at low speeds.
- To bend something into a hump.
- To carry (something), especially with some exertion.
- To rhythmically thrust the pelvis in a manner conducive to sexual intercourse
- To prepare for a great exertion; to put forth effort.
- To vex or annoy.
- To shunt wagons / freight cars over the hump in a hump yard.
Definition of humpy
- A hut or temporary shelter made from bark and tree branches, especially for Aborigines.