Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with hum.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of humic
- Of, or relating to humus.
Definition of humor
- The quality of being amusing, comical, funny.
- A mood, especially a bad mood; a temporary state of mind or disposition brought upon by an event; an abrupt illogical inclination or whim.
- Any of the fluids in an animal body, especially the four "cardinal humours" of blood, yellow bile, black bile and phlegm that were believed to control the health and mood of the human body.
- Either of the two regions of liquid within the eyeball, the aqueous humour and vitreous humour.
- Moist vapour, moisture.
- To pacify by indulging.
Definition of humph
- To utter "humph!" in doubt or disapproval.
- Used to express doubt or disapproval
Definition of humpy
- A hut or temporary shelter made from bark and tree branches, especially for Aborigines.
Definition of humus
- A large group of natural organic compounds, found in the soil, formed from the chemical and biological decomposition of plant and animal residues and from the synthetic activity of microorganisms
- A Levantine Arab dip made of chickpea paste with various additions, such as olive oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice, and tahini, often eaten with pitta bread, or as a meze. It is mostly eaten in the Levant.