Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hul.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hulas
- A form of chant and dance, which was developed in the Hawaiian Islands by the Polynesians who originally settled there.
- To dance the hula.
Definition of hulks
- A non-functional but floating ship, usually stripped of rigging and equipment, and often put to other uses such as storage or accommodation.
- Any large ship that is difficult to maneuver.
- A large structure with a dominating presence.
- A big (and possibly clumsy) person.
- An excessively muscled person.
- To reduce (a ship) to a (nonfunctional) hulk.
- To be a hulk, a large (hulking) and often imposing presence.
- To move (one's large, hulking body).
- To remove the entrails of; to disembowel.
Definition of hullo
- "Hello!" or an equivalent greeting.
- To greet with "hello".
- A greeting (salutation) said when meeting someone or acknowledging someone’s arrival or presence.
- A greeting used when answering the telephone.
- A call for response if it is not clear if anyone is present or listening, or if a telephone conversation may have been disconnected.
- Used sarcastically to imply that the person addressed or referred to has done something the speaker or writer considers to be foolish.
- An expression of puzzlement or discovery.
Definition of hulls
- The outer covering of a fruit or seed.
- Any covering.
- To remove the outer covering of a fruit or seed.
- The body or frame of a vessel, such as a ship or plane.
- (of a set A) The smallest set that possesses a particular property (such as convexity) and contains every point of A; slightly more formally, the intersection of all sets which possess the specified property and of which A is a subset.
- To drift; to be carried by the impetus of wind or water on the ship's hull alone, with sails furled.
- To hit (a ship) in the hull with cannon fire etc.