Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (53 of them) plausible five letter words starting with hu.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hubby
- (term of endearment) Husband.
- Full of hubs or protuberances.
Definition of humic
- Of, or relating to humus.
Definition of humor
- The quality of being amusing, comical, funny.
- A mood, especially a bad mood; a temporary state of mind or disposition brought upon by an event; an abrupt illogical inclination or whim.
- Any of the fluids in an animal body, especially the four "cardinal humours" of blood, yellow bile, black bile and phlegm that were believed to control the health and mood of the human body.
- Either of the two regions of liquid within the eyeball, the aqueous humour and vitreous humour.
- Moist vapour, moisture.
- To pacify by indulging.
Definition of humph
- To utter "humph!" in doubt or disapproval.
- Used to express doubt or disapproval
Definition of hutch
- A cage for keeping rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.
- A piece of furniture in which items may be displayed.
- A measure of two Winchester bushels.
- The case of a flour bolt.
- A car on low wheels, in which coal is drawn in the mine and hoisted out of the pit.
- A jig or trough for ore dressing or washing ore.
- A baker's kneading-trough.
- To hoard or lay up, in a chest.
- To wash (ore) in a box or jig.