Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hos.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hosel
- The portion of the head of a golf club to which the shaft of the club attaches.
- (slang) A semester, in the context of a course of study which should be enjoyable as opposed to required work.
Definition of hoser
- One who operates a hose, e.g. a fire hose or a garden hose.
- One that hoses, i.e. hurts (someone) badly.
- A person (especially a farmer) who siphons gasoline out of a vehicle or piece of equipment.
- A person who hoses down a lake after a game of hockey, to return it to a smooth state.
- A clumsy, boorish person, especially an over-eating, beer-drinking man, or a man prone to petty infractions such as taking other people's food or drinks.
- A Canadian.
Definition of hosta
- Any of several herbaceous Asiatic plants of the genus Hosta.
Definition of hosts
- One which receives or entertains a guest, socially, commercially, or officially.
- One that provides a facility for an event.
- A person or organization responsible for running an event.
- A moderator or master of ceremonies for a performance.
- Any computer attached to a network.
- A cell or organism which harbors another organism or biological entity, usually a parasite.
- (evolution) An organism bearing certain genetic material.
- A paid male companion offering conversation and in some cases sex, as in certain types of bar in Japan.
- To perform the role of a host.
- To lodge at an inn.
- To run software made available to a remote user or process.
- A multitude of people arrayed as an army; used also in religious senses, as: Heavenly host (of angels)
- A large number of items; a large inventory.
- The consecrated bread or wafer of the Eucharist.