Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hoi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hoick
- A wild hook shot played without style.
- To play such a shot.
- To lift (a heavy object) carelessly; hoist.
- To throw something out.
- To spit.
Definition of hoist
- A hoisting device, such as pulley or crane.
- The act of hoisting; a lift.
- The perpendicular height of a flag, as opposed to the fly, or horizontal length, when flying from a staff.
- The vertical edge of a flag which is next to the staff.
- The height of a fore-and-aft sail, next the mast or stay.
- To raise; to lift; to elevate (especially, to raise or lift to a desired elevation, by means of tackle or pulley, said of a sail, a flag, a heavy package or weight).
- To lift a trophy or similar prize into the air in celebration of a victory.
- To lift someone up to be flogged.
- To be lifted up.
- To extract (code) from a loop construct as part of optimization.
- To steal, to rob.