Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hoa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hoagy
- A sandwich made on a (usually soft) long Italian roll; a submarine sandwich.
Definition of hoard
- A hidden supply or fund.
- A cache of valuable objects or artefacts; a trove.
- To amass, usually for one's own private collection.
- A hoarding (temporary structure used during construction).
- A hoarding (billboard).
Definition of hoary
- White, whitish, or greyish-white.
- White or grey with age.
- Of a pale silvery grey.
- Covered with short, dense, greyish white hairs; canescent.
- Remote in time past.
- Moldy; mossy; musty.
- Old or old-fashioned.