Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hinds
- A female deer, especially a red deer at least two years old.
- A spotted food fish of the genus Epinephelus.
- A servant, especially an agricultural labourer.
Definition of hinge
- A jointed or flexible device that allows the pivoting of a door etc.
- A naturally occurring joint resembling such hardware in form or action, as in the shell of a bivalve.
- A stamp hinge, a folded and gummed paper rectangle for affixing postage stamps in an album.
- A principle, or a point in time, on which subsequent reasonings or events depend.
- The median of the upper or lower half of a batch, sample, or probability distribution.
- One of the four cardinal points, east, west, north, or south.
- To attach by, or equip with a hinge.
- (with on or upon) To depend on something.
- The breaking off of the distal end of a knapped stone flake whose presumed course across the face of the stone core was truncated prematurely, leaving not a feathered distal end but instead the scar of a nearly perpendicular break.
- To bend.
Definition of hinky
- Acting suspiciously; strange, unusual; acting in a manner as if having something to hide, or seemingly crooked.
- Suspicious (of something).
- Dishonest; sketchy; shady
- Weird; nonstandard.
- Unreliable; wonky
- Snobbish; haughty
Definition of hinny
- The hybrid offspring of a stallion (male horse) and a she-ass (female donkey).
- To whinny
- A term of endearment usually for women.