Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hinky
- Acting suspiciously; strange, unusual; acting in a manner as if having something to hide, or seemingly crooked.
- Suspicious (of something).
- Dishonest; sketchy; shady
- Weird; nonstandard.
- Unreliable; wonky
- Snobbish; haughty
Definition of hinny
- The hybrid offspring of a stallion (male horse) and a she-ass (female donkey).
- To whinny
- A term of endearment usually for women.
Definition of hints
- A clue.
- A tacit suggestion that avoids a direct statement.
- A small, barely detectable amount of.
- Information in a computer-based font that suggests how the outlines of the font's glyphs should be distorted in order to produce, at specific sizes, a visually appealing pixel-based rendering. Also known as hinting.
- An opportunity; occasion; fit time.
- To suggest tacitly without a direct statement; to provide a clue.
- To bring to mind by a slight mention or remote allusion; to suggest in an indirect manner.
- To develop and add hints to a font.