Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (52 of them) plausible five letter words starting with hi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hight
- To call, name.
- To be called or named.
- To command; to enjoin.
- Called, named.
- The distance from the base of something to the top.
- The vertical distance from the ground to the highest part of a standing person or animal (withers in the case of a horse).
- The highest point or maximum degree.
- A high point.
- An area of land at the top of a cliff.
Definition of hikes
- A long walk.
- An abrupt increase.
- The snap of the ball to start a play.
- A sharp upward tug to raise something.
- To take a long walk for pleasure or exercise.
- To unfairly or suddenly raise a price.
- To snap the ball to start a play.
- To lean out to the windward side of a sailboat in order to counterbalance the effects of the wind on the sails.
- To pull up or tug upwards sharply.
Definition of hired
- To obtain the services of in return for fixed payment.
- To employ; to obtain the services of (a person) in exchange for remuneration; to give someone a job.
- To exchange the services of for remuneration.
- To accomplish by paying for services.
- To accept employment.