Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (52 of them) plausible five letter words starting with hi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hides
- To put (something) in a place where it will be harder to discover or out of sight.
- To put oneself in a place where one will be harder to find or out of sight.
- The skin of an animal.
- The human skin.
- (usually United States) One's own life or personal safety, especially when in peril.
- (mainly British) A covered structure from which hunters, birdwatchers, etc can observe animals without scaring them.
- A secret room for hiding oneself or valuables; a hideaway.
- A covered structure to which a pet animal can retreat, as is recommended for snakes.
- To beat with a whip made from hide.
- A unit of land and tax assessment of varying size, originally as intended to support one household with dependents.
Definition of hiked
- To take a long walk for pleasure or exercise.
- To unfairly or suddenly raise a price.
- To snap the ball to start a play.
- To lean out to the windward side of a sailboat in order to counterbalance the effects of the wind on the sails.
- To pull up or tug upwards sharply.
Definition of hived
- To enter or possess a hive.
- To form a hive-like entity.
- To collect into a hive.
- To store in a hive or similarly.
- To take shelter or lodgings together; to reside in a collective body.