Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with hea.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of heals
- A spell or ability that restores hit points or removes a status ailment.
- To make better from a disease, wound, etc.; to revive or cure.
- To become better or healthy again.
- To reconcile, as a breach or difference; to make whole; to free from guilt.
- To hide, conceal, and keep secret, especially for a secret society (such as the masons).
- (now especially in the phrase "hele in") To cover or conceal (a seedling, plant, roots, etc).
Definition of heaps
- A crowd; a throng; a multitude or great number of people.
- A pile or mass; a collection of things laid in a body, or thrown together so as to form an elevation.
- A great number or large quantity of things.
- A data structure consisting of trees in which each node is greater than all its children.
- Memory that is dynamically allocated.
- A dilapidated place or vehicle.
- A lot, a large amount
- To pile in a heap.
- To form or round into a heap, as in measuring.
- To supply in great quantity.
- Very much, a lot
Definition of heart
- A muscular organ that pumps blood through the body, traditionally thought to be the seat of emotion.
- Emotions, kindness, moral effort, or spirit in general.
- The seat of the affections or sensibilities, collectively or separately, as love, hate, joy, grief, courage, etc.; rarely, the seat of the understanding or will; usually in a good sense; personality.
- Courage; courageous purpose; spirit.
- Vigorous and efficient activity; power of fertile production; condition of the soil, whether good or bad.
- A term of affectionate or kindly and familiar address.
- Personality, disposition.
- A wight or being.
- A conventional shape or symbol used to represent the heart, love, or emotion: ♥ or sometimes <3.
- A playing card of the suit hearts featuring one or more heart-shaped symbols.
- The twenty-fourth Lenormand card.
- The centre, essence, or core.
- To be fond of. Often bracketed or abbreviated with a heart symbol.
- To give heart to; to hearten; to encourage.
- To fill an interior with rubble, as a wall or a breakwater.
- To form a dense cluster of leaves, a heart, especially of lettuce or cabbage.
Definition of heaty
- (Asian English, of food or medicine) promoting heat; stimulating or energising the body (according to traditional Chinese medicine).
Definition of heavy
- A villain or bad guy; the one responsible for evil or aggressive acts.
- A doorman, bouncer or bodyguard.
- A large multi-engined aircraft. (The term heavy normally follows the call-sign when used by air traffic controllers.)
- (often with "up") To make heavier.
- To sadden.
- To use power and/or wealth to exert influence on, e.g., governments or corporations; to pressure.
- (of a physical object) Having great weight.
- (of a topic) Serious, somber.
- Not easy to bear; burdensome; oppressive.
- (late 1960s, 1970s) Profound.
- (of a rate of flow) High, great.
- Louder, more distorted.
- (of weather) Hot and humid.
- (of a person) Doing the specified activity more intensely than most other people.
- (of food) High in fat or protein; difficult to digest.
- Of great force, power, or intensity; deep or intense.
- Laden to a great extent.
- Laden with that which is weighty; encumbered; burdened; bowed down, either with an actual burden, or with grief, pain, disappointment, etc.
- Slow; sluggish; inactive; or lifeless, dull, inanimate, stupid.
- Impeding motion; cloggy; clayey.
- Not raised or leavened.
- (of wines or spirits) Having much body or strength.
- With child; pregnant.
- Containing one or more isotopes that are heavier than the normal one
- (petroleum) with high viscosity
- In a heavy manner; weightily; heavily; gravely.
- To a great degree; greatly.
- Having the heaves.