Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hav.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of havan
- A ritual, rooted in the Vedic religion, in which offerings of food etc. are burnt in order to bring good luck on a special occasion.
Definition of haven
- A harbour or anchorage protected from the sea.
- (by extension) A place of safety; a refuge or sanctuary.
- (by extension) A peaceful place.
- To put into, or provide with a haven.
Definition of haver
- To hem and haw
- To talk foolishly; to chatter.
- Oats (the cereal).
- One who has something; a possessor.
- The person who has custody of a document.
Definition of haves
- The wealthy or privileged, contrasted to those who are poor or deprived: the have nots.
Definition of havoc
- Widespread devastation, destruction
- To pillage.
- To cause havoc.
- A cry in war as the signal for indiscriminate slaughter.