Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with hau.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of haulm
- The stems of various cultivated plants, left after harvesting the crop to be used as animal litter or for thatching.
- An individual plant stem.
- Part of a harness; a hame.
Definition of hauls
- To transport by drawing or pulling, as with horses or oxen, or a motor vehicle.
- To draw or pull something heavy.
- To carry or transport something, with a connotation that the item is heavy or otherwise difficult to move.
- To drag, to pull, to tug.
- Followed by up: to summon to be disciplined or held answerable for something.
- To pull apart, as oxen sometimes do when yoked.
- To steer (a vessel) closer to the wind.
- Of the wind: to shift fore (more towards the bow).
- To haul ass.
Definition of haunt
- A place at which one is regularly found; a habitation or hangout.
- A ghost.
- A feeding place for animals.
- To inhabit, or visit frequently (most often used in reference to ghosts).
- To make uneasy, restless.
- To stalk, to follow
- To live habitually; to stay, to remain.
- To accustom; habituate; make accustomed to.
- To practise; to devote oneself to.
- To persist in staying or visiting.