Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with has.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hasps
- A clasp, especially a metal strap fastened by a padlock or a pin; also, a hook for fastening a door.
- A spindle to wind yarn, thread, or silk on.
- An instrument for cutting the surface of grassland; a scarifier.
- A measure of two hanks of linen thread.
Definition of haste
- Speed; swiftness; dispatch.
- Urgency; sudden excitement of feeling or passion; precipitance; vehemence.
- To urge onward; to hasten.
- To move with haste.
Definition of hasty
- Acting in haste; being too hurried or quick