Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with hap.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hapas
- (California) A person of mixed ethnic heritage, especially half East or Southeast Asian/Pacific Islander and half white.
- A mesh cage-like structure placed in the water to hold fish.
Definition of haply
- By accident or luck.
Definition of happi
- A loose, informal Japanese coat normally decorated with a distinctive crest.
Definition of happy
- A happy event, thing, person, etc.
- Preceded by the: happy people as a group.
- Often followed by up: to become happy; to brighten up, to cheer up.
- Often followed by up: to make happy; to brighten, to cheer, to enliven.
- Having a feeling arising from a consciousness of well-being or of enjoyment; enjoying good of any kind, such as comfort, peace, or tranquillity; blissful, contented, joyous.
- Experiencing the effect of favourable fortune; favored by fortune or luck; fortunate, lucky, propitious.
- Content, satisfied (with or to do something); having no objection (to something).
- (Of acts, speech, etc.) Appropriate, apt, felicitous.
- (in combination) Favoring or inclined to use.
- (of people, often followed by "at" or "in") Dexterous, ready, skilful.
Definition of hapus
- A subtribe of an iwi; the basic political unit within Māori society.