Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with han.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hands
- The part of the forelimb below the forearm or wrist in a human, and the corresponding part in many other animals.
- That which resembles, or to some extent performs the office of, a human hand.
- In linear measurement:
- A side; part, camp; direction, either right or left.
- Power of performance; means of execution; ability; skill; dexterity.
- An agent; a servant, or manual laborer, especially in compounds; a workman, trained or competent for special service or duty; a performer more or less skillful.
- An instance of helping.
- Handwriting; style of penmanship.
- A person's autograph or signature.
- Personal possession; ownership.
- (usually in the plural, hands) Management, domain, control.
- That which is, or may be, held in a hand at once.
- A Native American gambling game, involving guessing the whereabouts of bits of ivory or similar, which are passed rapidly from hand to hand.
- The small part of a gunstock near the lock, which is grasped by the hand in taking aim.
- A whole rhizome of ginger.
- The feel of a fabric; the impression or quality of the fabric as judged qualitatively by the sense of touch.
- Actual performance; deed; act; workmanship; agency; hence, manner of performance.
- Agency in transmission from one person to another.
- Rate; price.
- To give, pass, or transmit with the hand, literally or figuratively.
- To lead, guide, or assist with the hand; to conduct.
- To manage.
- To seize; to lay hands on.
- To pledge by the hand; to handfast.
- (said of a sail) To furl.
- To cooperate.
Definition of hangs
- To be or remain suspended.
- To float, as if suspended.
- (of a ball in cricket, tennis, etc.) To rebound unexpectedly or unusually slowly, due to backward spin on the ball or imperfections of the ground.
- To hold or bear in a suspended or inclined manner or position instead of erect.
- To cause (something) to be suspended, as from a hook, hanger, hinges or the like.
- To execute (someone) by suspension from the neck.
- To be executed by suspension by one's neck from a gallows, a tree, or other raised bar, attached by a rope tied into a noose.
- (used in maledictions) To damn.
- To loiter, hang around, to spend time idly.
- To exhibit (an object) by hanging.
- To apply (wallpaper or drywall to a wall).
- To decorate (something) with hanging objects.
- To remain persistently in one's thoughts.
- To prevent from reaching a decision, especially by refusing to join in a verdict that must be unanimous.
- To stop responding to manual input devices such as keyboard and mouse.
- To cause (a program or computer) to stop responding.
- To cause (a piece) to become vulnerable to capture.
- To be vulnerable to capture.
- Of a pitcher, to throw a hittable off-speed pitch.
Definition of hants
- A ghost; a supernatural being.