Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with han.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hands
- The part of the forelimb below the forearm or wrist in a human, and the corresponding part in many other animals.
- That which resembles, or to some extent performs the office of, a human hand.
- In linear measurement:
- A side; part, camp; direction, either right or left.
- Power of performance; means of execution; ability; skill; dexterity.
- An agent; a servant, or manual laborer, especially in compounds; a workman, trained or competent for special service or duty; a performer more or less skillful.
- An instance of helping.
- Handwriting; style of penmanship.
- A person's autograph or signature.
- Personal possession; ownership.
- (usually in the plural, hands) Management, domain, control.
- That which is, or may be, held in a hand at once.
- A Native American gambling game, involving guessing the whereabouts of bits of ivory or similar, which are passed rapidly from hand to hand.
- The small part of a gunstock near the lock, which is grasped by the hand in taking aim.
- A whole rhizome of ginger.
- The feel of a fabric; the impression or quality of the fabric as judged qualitatively by the sense of touch.
- Actual performance; deed; act; workmanship; agency; hence, manner of performance.
- Agency in transmission from one person to another.
- Rate; price.
- To give, pass, or transmit with the hand, literally or figuratively.
- To lead, guide, or assist with the hand; to conduct.
- To manage.
- To seize; to lay hands on.
- To pledge by the hand; to handfast.
- (said of a sail) To furl.
- To cooperate.
Definition of hangi
- A traditional Māori method of cooking food using heated rocks buried in a pit oven.
- Food cooked in this way.
Definition of hants
- A ghost; a supernatural being.