Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ham.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hamel
- To mutilate; hamstring; cut away.
- To cut out the balls of the feet of (dogs) so as to render them unfit for hunting.
- To walk lame; limp.
Definition of hames
- A covering, skin, membrane.
- Part of the harness that fits round the neck of a draught horse that the reins pass through.
- A mess.
- The stems of various cultivated plants, left after harvesting the crop to be used as animal litter or for thatching.
- An individual plant stem.
- Part of a harness; a hame.
- A dwelling.
- One’s native land; the place or country in which one dwells; the place where one’s ancestors dwell or dwelt.
- The locality where a thing is usually found, or was first found, or where it is naturally abundant; habitat; seat.
- A focus point.
- A directory that contains a user's files.
Definition of hamza
- A sign (ء - a stand-alone hamza) used in the written Arabic language representing a glottal stop. Hamza may appear as a stand-alone letter or most commonly diacritically over or under other letters, e.g. أ (over an alif - ا), إ (under an alif), ؤ (over a wāw - و) or ئ (over a dotless yāʾ - ى). The exact seat of hamza is governed by an orthographic rule - "seat of hamza rule".