Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with hal.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of hales
- To drag or pull, especially forcibly.
Definition of hallo
- The cry "hallo!"
- A shout of exultation.
- To shout, or to call with a loud voice.
- To chase while shouting "hallo!"
- To cry "hallo" (to someone).
- To shout (something).
- A cry of surprise.
- A greeting (salutation) said when meeting someone or acknowledging someone’s arrival or presence.
- A greeting used when answering the telephone.
- A call for response if it is not clear if anyone is present or listening, or if a telephone conversation may have been disconnected.
- Used sarcastically to imply that the person addressed or referred to has done something the speaker or writer considers to be foolish.
- An expression of puzzlement or discovery.
Definition of halls
- A corridor; a hallway.
- A meeting room.
- A manor house (originally because a magistrate's court was held in the hall of his mansion).
- A building providing student accommodation at a university.
- The principal room of a secular medieval building.
- Cleared passageway through a crowd, as for dancing.
- A place for special professional education, or for conferring professional degrees or licences.
- A living room.
- Student accommodation
Definition of halos
- A circular band of coloured light, visible around the sun or moon etc., caused by reflection and refraction of light by ice crystals in the atmosphere.
- A cloud of gas and other matter surrounding and captured by the gravitational field of a large diffuse astronomical object, such as a galaxy or cluster of galaxies.
- Anything resembling this band, such as an effect caused by imperfect developing of photographs.
- Nimbus, a luminous disc, often of gold, around or over the heads of saints, etc., in religious paintings.
- The metaphorical aura of glory, veneration or sentiment which surrounds an idealized entity.
- (iconography) a circular annulus ring, frequently luminous, often golden, floating above the head
- A circular brace used to keep the head and neck in position.
- A rollbar placed in front of the driver, used to protect the cockpit of a open cockpit racecar.