Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with hai.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of haiku
- A Japanese poem in three lines, the first and last consisting of five morae, and the second consisting of seven morae, usually with an emphasis on the season or a naturalistic theme.
- A three-line poem in any language, with five syllables in the first and last lines and seven syllables in the second, usually with an emphasis on the season or a naturalistic theme.
Definition of hairs
- A pigmented filament of keratin which grows from a follicle on the skin of humans and other mammals.
- The collection or mass of such growths growing from the skin of humans and animals, and forming a covering for a part of the head or for any part or the whole body.
- A slender outgrowth from the chitinous cuticle of insects, spiders, crustaceans, and other invertebrates. Such hairs are totally unlike those of vertebrates in structure, composition, and mode of growth.
- A cellular outgrowth of the epidermis, consisting of one or of several cells, whether pointed, hooked, knobbed, or stellated.
- A locking spring or other safety device in the lock of a rifle, etc., capable of being released by a slight pressure on a hair-trigger.
- Haircloth; a hair shirt.
- Any very small distance, or degree; a hairbreadth.
- Complexity; difficulty; quality of being hairy
Definition of hairy
- Of a person, having a lot of hair on the body.
- Of an animal, having a lot of fur.
- Of a body part other than the head, having hair growing from it.
- Difficult, complex, intricate, or intimidating.
- Causing anxiety or fright; terrifying, scary.