Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gyp.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of gypes
- Fool; clumsy, awkward person
- Long-legged person
- Silly boy
Definition of gyppo
- A Gypsy.
- An Egyptian.
Definition of gypsy
- (sometimes offensive) A member of the Romani people, or one of the sub-groups (Roma, Sinti, Romanichal, etc).
- (sometimes offensive) Of or belonging to the Romani people or one of it sub-groups (Roma, Sinti, Romanichel, etc).
- An itinerant person or any person, not necessarily Romani; a tinker, a traveller or a carny.
- (sometimes offensive) A move in contra dancing in which two dancers walk in a circle around each other while maintaining eye contact (but not touching as in a swing). (Compare whole gyp, half gyp, and gypsy meltdown, in which this step precedes a swing.)
- A member of a Broadway musical chorus line.
- A person with a dark complexion.
- A sly, roguish woman.
- To roam around the country like a gypsy.
- To perform the gypsy step in contra dancing.
- Of or having the qualities of an itinerant person or group with qualities traditionally ascribed to Romani people; making a living from dishonest practices or theft etc.