Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with gul.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of gulfs
- A hollow place in the earth; an abyss; a deep chasm or basin.
- That which swallows; the gullet.
- That which swallows irretrievably; a whirlpool; a sucking eddy.
- A portion of an ocean or sea extending into the land; a partially landlocked sea
- A large deposit of ore in a lode.
- A difference, especially a large difference, between groups.
- (Oxbridge slang) The bottom part of a list of those awarded a degree, for those who have only just passed.
- (Oxbridge slang) To award a degree to somebody who has only just passed sufficiently.
Definition of gulls
- A seabird of the genus Larus or of the family Laridae.
- Any of various pierid butterflies of the genus Cepora.
- A cheating trick; a fraud.
- One easily cheated; a dupe.
- (Oxford University slang) A swindler or trickster.
- To deceive or cheat.
- To mislead.
- To trick and defraud.
Definition of gully
- A trench, ravine or narrow channel which was worn by water flow, especially on a hillside.
- A small valley.
- A drop kerb.
- A road drain.
- A fielding position on the off side about 30 degrees behind square, between the slips and point; a fielder in such a position
- A grooved iron rail or tram plate.
- To flow noisily.
- To wear away into a gully or gullies.
- (northern UK) A large knife.
Definition of gulps
- The usual amount swallowed.
- The sound of swallowing, sometimes indicating fear.
- An unspecified small number of bytes, often two.
- To swallow eagerly, or in large draughts; to swallow up; to take down in one swallow.
- To react nervously by swallowing.