Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gui.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of guido
- Italian-American male; an American male of Italian extraction as a member of the working-class.
Definition of guile
- Astuteness often marked by a certain sense of cunning or artful deception.
- Deceptiveness, deceit, fraud, duplicity, dishonesty.
- To deceive, beguile, bewile.
Definition of guilt
- Responsibility for wrongdoing.
- The state of having been found guilty or admitted guilt in legal proceedings.
- The regret of having done wrong.
- To commit offenses; act criminally.
- To cause someone to feel guilt, particularly in order to influence their behaviour.
Definition of guise
- Customary way of speaking or acting; fashion, manner, practice (often used formerly in such phrases as "at his own guise"; that is, in his own fashion, to suit himself.)
- External appearance in manner or dress; appropriate indication or expression; garb; shape.
- Misleading appearance; cover, cloak.
- To dress.
- To act as a guiser; to go dressed up in a parade etc.