Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gua.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of guano
- Dung from a sea bird or from a bat.
- A variety of seabird.
Definition of guans
- Any (member) of several species of birds in the genera Aburria, Chamaepetes, Oreophasis, Penelope, Penelopina and Pipile, of the family Cracidae, limited to the Americas.
Definition of guard
- A person who, or thing that, protects or watches over something.
- A garda; a police officer.
- A squad responsible for protecting something.
- The part of a sword that protects the wielder's hand.
- A part of a machine which blocks access to dangerous parts.
- A watchchain.
- A panel of a car that encloses the wheel area, especially the front wheels.
- A state of caution; posture of defence.
- Something worn to protect part of the body, e.g. the shins in cricket.
- A relatively short player, playing farther from the basket than a forward or center.
- The position on the popping crease where a batsman makes a mark to align himself with the wicket; see take guard.
- Either of two offensive positions between the center and each of the offensive tackles, whose main responsibilities are to protect the quarterback, and open up "holes" through which offensive players can run.
- A player playing a position named guard.
- An employee, normally travelling in the last vehicle of a train, responsible for the safety of the train.
- A Boolean expression that must evaluate to true for a branch of program execution to continue.
- To protect from danger; to secure against surprise, attack, or injury; to keep in safety; to defend.
- To keep watch over, in order to prevent escape or restrain from acts of violence, or the like.
- To watch by way of caution or defense; to be caution; to be in a state or position of defense or safety.
- To protect the edge of, especially with an ornamental border; hence, to face or ornament with lists, laces, etc.
- To fasten by binding; to gird.
Definition of guars
- An annual legume (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), used as a food for cattle and humans.