Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with gro.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of grope
- An act of groping, especially sexually.
- An iron fitting of a medieval cart wheel
- To feel with or use the hands; to handle.
- To search or attempt to find something in the dark, or, as a blind person, by feeling; to move about hesitatingly, as in darkness or obscurity; to feel one's way, as with the hands, when one can not see.
- To touch (another person) closely and (especially) sexually.
- To intentionally and inappropriately touch another person, in such a manner as to make the contact appear accidental, for the purpose of one's sexual gratification.
- To examine; to test; to sound.
Definition of gross
- Twelve dozen = 144.
- The total nominal earnings or amount, before taxes, expenses, exceptions or similar are deducted. That which remains after all deductions is called net.
- The bulk, the mass, the masses.
- To earn money, not including expenses.
- (of behaviour considered to be wrong) Highly or conspicuously offensive.
- (of an amount) Excluding any deductions; including all associated amounts.
- Seen without a microscope (usually for a tissue or an organ); at a large scale; not detailed.
- Causing disgust.
- Lacking refinement in behaviour or manner; offending a standard of morality.
- (of a product) Lacking refinement; not of high quality.
- (of a person) Heavy in proportion to one's height; having a lot of excess flesh.
- Not sensitive in perception or feeling.
- Difficult or impossible to see through.
- Easy to perceive.
Definition of grove
- A small forest.
- An orchard of fruit trees.
- (Druidism) A place of worship.
- A lodge of the Ancient Order of Druids.
- To cultivate in groves; to grow naturally so as to form groves.
- (of trees) To cultivate with periodic harvesting that also serves to create order (gaps and lines of trees) to facilitate further harvesting.
- To plough or gouge with lines.
Definition of growl
- A deep, rumbling, threatening sound made in the throat by an animal.
- (by extension) The rumbling sound made by a person's stomach when hungry.
- (by extension) An aggressive grumbling.
- (by extension) A low-pitched rumbling sound produced with a wind instrument.
- To utter a deep guttural sound, as an angry animal; to give forth an angry, grumbling sound.
- Of a wind instrument: to produce a low-pitched rumbling sound.
- To send a user a message via the Growl software library.
- To express (something) by growling.
- To play a wind instrument in a way that produces a low-pitched rumbling sound.