Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with gri.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of grief
- Suffering, hardship.
- Pain of mind arising from misfortune, significant personal loss, bereavement, misconduct of oneself or others, etc.; sorrow; sadness.
- Cause or instance of sorrow or pain; that which afflicts or distresses; trial.
- To deliberately harass and annoy or cause grief to other players of a game in order to interfere with their enjoyment of it; especially, to do this as one’s primary activity in the game.
Definition of griff
- Griffin, (white) newcomer
- Grasp; reach
- An arrangement of parallel bars for lifting the hooked wires which raise the warp threads in a loom for weaving figured goods.
Definition of grips
- To take hold of, particularly with the hand.
- To help or assist, particularly in an emotional sense.
- To do something with another that makes you happy/gives you relief.
- To trench; to drain.
- A hold or way of holding, particularly with the hand.
- A handle or other place to grip.
- A visual component on a window etc. enabling it to be resized and/or moved.
- (film production) A person responsible for handling equipment on the set.
- A channel cut through a grass verge (especially for the purpose of draining water away from the highway).
- A lot of something.
- A long time.
- A small travelling-bag or gripsack.
- An apparatus attached to a car for clutching a traction cable.
- Assistance; help or encouragement.
- A helpful, interesting, admirable, or inspiring person.
- As much as one can hold in a hand; a handful.
- A tenacious grasp; a holding fast.
- A device for grasping or holding fast to something.
- A small ditch or trench; a channel to carry off water or other liquid; a drain.
- The griffin.
- Influenza, the flu.