Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (32 of them) plausible five letter words starting with gra.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of grade
- A rating.
- The performance of an individual or group on an examination or test, expressed by a number, letter, or other symbol; a score.
- A degree or level of something; a position within a scale; a degree of quality.
- A slope (up or down) of a roadway or other passage
- A level of primary and secondary education.
- A student of a particular grade (used with the grade level).
- An area that has been flattened by a grader (construction machine).
- The level of the ground.
- A gradian.
- In a linear system of divisors on an n-dimensional variety, the number of free intersection points of n generic divisors.
- A harsh scraping or cutting; a grating.
- A taxon united by a level of morphological or physiological complexity that is not a clade.
- The degree of malignity of a tumor expressed on a scale.
- To assign scores to the components of an academic test.
- To assign a score to overall academic performance.
- To organize in grades.
- To flatten, level, or smooth a large surface.
- To remove or trim part of a seam allowance from a finished seam so as to reduce bulk and make the finished piece more even when turned right side out.
- To pass imperceptibly from one grade into another.
Definition of grave
- An excavation in the earth as a place of burial
- Any place of interment; a tomb; a sepulcher.
- (by extension) Death, destruction.
- To dig.
- To carve or cut, as letters or figures, on some hard substance; to engrave.
- To carve out or give shape to, by cutting with a chisel; to sculpture.
- To impress deeply (on the mind); to fix indelibly.
- To entomb; to bury.
- To write or delineate on hard substances, by means of incised lines; to practice engraving.
- A written accent used in French, Italian, and other languages. è is an e with a grave accent (`).
- Characterised by a dignified sense of seriousness; not cheerful.
- Low in pitch, tone etc.
- Serious, in a negative sense; important, formidable.
- Influential, important; authoritative.
- A count, prefect, or person holding office.
- To clean, as a vessel's bottom, of barnacles, grass, etc., and pay it over with pitch — so called because graves or greaves was formerly used for this purpose.
Definition of graze
- The act of grazing; a scratching or injuring lightly on passing.
- A light abrasion; a slight scratch.
- The act of animals feeding from pasture.
- To feed or supply (cattle, sheep, etc.) with grass; to furnish pasture for.
- To feed on; to eat (growing herbage); to eat grass from (a pasture)
- To tend (cattle, etc.) while grazing.
- To eat periodically throughout the day, rather than at fixed mealtimes.
- To shoplift by consuming food or drink items before reaching the checkout.
- To rub or touch lightly the surface of (a thing) in passing.
- To cause a slight wound to; to scratch.
- To yield grass for grazing.