Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gou.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of gouge
- Senses relating to cutting tools.
- A cut or groove, as left by a gouge or something sharp.
- (originally United States) An act of gouging.
- A cheat, a fraud; an imposition.
- An impostor.
- Soft material lying between the wall of a vein and the solid vein of ore.
- To make a groove, hole, or mark in by scooping with or as if with a gouge.
- To cheat or impose upon; in particular, to charge an unfairly or unreasonably high price.
- To dig or scoop (something) out with or as if with a gouge; in particular, to use a thumb to push or try to push the eye (of a person) out of its socket.
- To use a gouge.
Definition of gourd
- Any of the trailing or climbing vines producing fruit with a hard rind or shell, from the genera Lagenaria and Cucurbita (in Cucurbitaceae).
- A hard-shelled fruit from a plant in Lagenaria or Cucurbita.
- The dried and hardened shell of such fruit, made into a drinking vessel, bowl, spoon, or other objects designed for use or decoration.
- Any of the climbing or trailing plants from the family Cucurbitaceae, which includes watermelon, pumpkins, and cucumbers.
- Loaded dice.
Definition of gouty
- Suffering from gout.