Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with goo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of goods
- The forces or behaviours that are the enemy of evil. Usually consists of helping others and general benevolence.
- A result that is positive in the view of the speaker.
- The abstract instantiation of goodness; that which possesses desirable qualities, promotes success, welfare, or happiness, is serviceable, fit, excellent, kind, benevolent, etc.
- (usually in the plural) An item of merchandise.
- That which is produced, then traded, bought or sold, then finally consumed.
- (often preceded by the) Something authentic, important, or revealing.
- Freight (not passengers)
- Short for goods train.
Definition of gooey
- Of or relating to goo
- Soft, sticky and viscous
Definition of goose
- Any of various grazing waterfowl of the family Anatidae, which have feathers and webbed feet and are capable of flying, swimming, and walking on land, and which are bigger than ducks.
- A female goose (sense 1).
- The flesh of the goose used as food.
- A silly person.
- A tailor's iron, heated in live coals or embers, used to press fabrics.
- A young woman or girlfriend.
- An old English board game in which players moved counters along a board, earning a double move when they reached the picture of a goose.
- To sharply poke or pinch someone's buttocks. Derived from a goose's inclination to bite at a retreating intruder's hindquarters.
- To stimulate, to spur.
- To gently accelerate an automobile or machine, or give repeated small taps on the accelerator.
- (UK slang) Of private-hire taxi drivers, to pick up a passenger who has not pre-booked a cab. This is unauthorised under UK licensing conditions.
- To hiss (a performer) off the stage.