Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gol.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of golds
- A heavy yellow elemental metal of great value, with atomic number 79 and symbol Au.
- A coin or coinage made of this material, or supposedly so.
- A deep yellow colour, resembling the metal gold.
- The bullseye of an archery target.
- A gold medal.
- Anything or anyone that is very valuable.
- (in the plural) A grill (jewellery worn on front teeth) made of gold.
- To pyrolyze or burn food until the color begins to change to a light brown, but not as dark as browning
Definition of golem
- A humanoid creature made from clay, animated by magic.
- (by extension) A humanoid creature made from any previously inanimate matter, such as wood or stone, animated by magic.
Definition of golly
- A rag doll or mascot in the form of a caricature of a black minstrel.
- (racist) A black person.
- A hairy caterpillar.
- A receiver of stolen goods.
- Greyhound racing: the jolly dogs.
- A galosh.
- (juvenile) Chewing gum.
- (juvenile) Saliva or phlegm.
- (juvenile) To spit; to force up phlegm from one's throat.