Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with goa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of goads
- A long, pointed stick used to prod animals.
- That which goads or incites; a stimulus.
- To prod with a goad.
- To encourage or stimulate.
- To incite or provoke.
Definition of goals
- A result that one is attempting to achieve.
- In many sports, an area into which the players attempt to put an object.
- The act of placing the object into the goal.
- A point scored in a game as a result of placing the object into the goal.
- A noun or noun phrase that receives the action of a verb. The subject of a passive verb or the direct object of an active verb. Also called a patient, target, or undergoer.
- To score a goal.
Definition of goats
- A mammal, Capra aegagrus hircus, and similar species of the genus Capra.
- A lecherous man.
- A scapegoat.
- A Pontiac GTO car.
- (speech recognition) A person who is not easily understood by a speech recognition system; contrasted with sheep.
- A fool, loser, or object of ridicule.
- To allow goats to feed on.
- To scapegoat.