Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gna.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of gnarl
- A knot in wood; a large or hard knot, or a protuberance with twisted grain, on a tree.
- Something resembling a knot in wood, such as in stone or limbs.
- To knot or twist something.
- Gnarled, knotty, twisted.
- To snarl or growl; to gnar.
Definition of gnats
- Any small insect of the order Diptera, specifically within the suborder Nematocera.
Definition of gnaws
- To bite something persistently, especially something tough.
- To produce excessive anxiety or worry.
- To corrode; to fret away; to waste.