Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with glu.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of glume
- A basal, membranous, outer sterile husk or bract in the flowers of grasses (Poaceae) and sedges (Cyperaceae).
Definition of gluon
- A massless gauge boson that binds quarks together to form baryons, mesons and other hadrons and is associated with the strong nuclear force.
Definition of gluts
- An excess, too much.
- That which is swallowed.
- Something that fills up an opening.
- A wooden wedge used in splitting blocks.
- A piece of wood used to fill up behind cribbing or tubbing.
- (bricklaying) A bat, or small piece of brick, used to fill out a course.
- An arched opening to the ashpit of a kiln.
- A block used for a fulcrum.
- The broad-nosed eel (Anguilla anguilla, syn. Anguilla latirostris), found in Europe, Asia, the West Indies, etc.
- To fill to capacity; to satisfy all demand or requirement; to sate.
- To eat gluttonously or to satiety.