Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with glo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of globe
- Any spherical (or nearly spherical) object.
- The planet Earth.
- A spherical model of Earth or any planet.
- A light bulb.
- A circular military formation used in Ancient Rome, corresponding to the modern infantry square.
- (chiefly in the plural) A woman's breast.
- A group.
- To become spherical.
- To make spherical.
Definition of globs
- A round, shapeless or amorphous lump, as of a semisolid substance.
- A limited pattern matching technique using wildcards, less powerful than a regular expression.
- A millimeter-sized colour module found beyond the visual area V2 in the brain's parvocellular pathway.
Definition of gloms
- To steal, to grab.
- To stare.
- To attach.
Definition of gloss
- A surface shine or luster/lustre
- A superficially or deceptively attractive appearance
- To give a gloss or sheen to.
- To make (something) attractive by deception
- To become shiny.
- A brief explanatory note or translation of a foreign, archaic, technical, difficult, complex, or uncommon expression, inserted after the original, in the margin of a document, or between lines of a text.
- A glossary; a collection of such notes.
- An expression requiring such explanatory treatment.
- An extensive commentary on some text.
- A brief explanation in speech or in a written work, including a synonym used with the intent of indicating the meaning of the word to which it is applied
- An interpretation by a court of specific point within a statute or case law
- To add a gloss to (a text).