Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with gli.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of glide
- The act of gliding.
- A transitional sound, especially a semivowel.
- An attack or preparatory movement made by sliding down the opponent’s blade, keeping it in constant contact.
- A bird, the glede or kite.
- A kind of cap affixed to the base of the legs of furniture to prevent it from damaging the floor.
- The joining of two sounds without a break.
- A smooth and sliding step in dancing the waltz.
- To move softly, smoothly, or effortlessly.
- To fly unpowered, as of an aircraft. Also relates to gliding birds and flying fish.
- To cause to glide.
- To pass with a glide, as the voice.
Definition of glims
- Brightness; splendour
- A light; a candle; a lantern; a fire.
- An eye.
- A pair of glasses or spectacles.
- A look; a glimpse.
- Fake documents claiming the loss of property by fire (for use in begging).