Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gas.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of gases
- Matter in a state intermediate between liquid and plasma that can be contained only if it is fully surrounded by a solid (or in a bubble of liquid) (or held together by gravitational pull); it can condense into a liquid, or can (rarely) become a solid directly.
- A chemical element or compound in such a state.
- A flammable gaseous hydrocarbon or hydrocarbon mixture (typically predominantly methane) used as a fuel, e.g. for cooking, heating, electricity generation or as a fuel in internal combustion engines in vehicles.
- A hob on a gas cooker.
- Methane or other waste gases trapped in one's belly as a result of the digestive process.
- A humorous or entertaining event or person.
- Frothy talk; chatter.
- A fastball.
- Arterial or venous blood gas.
- Marijuana, typically of high quality.
- To kill with poisonous gas.
- To talk in a boastful or vapid way; chatter.
- To impose upon by talking boastfully.
- To emit gas.
- To impregnate with gas.
- To singe, as in a gas flame, so as to remove loose fibers.
- Gasoline; a derivative of petroleum used as fuel.
- Gas pedal.
- To give a vehicle more fuel in order to accelerate it.
- To fill (a vehicle's fuel tank) with fuel.
Definition of gasps
- A short, sudden intake of breath.
- : A draw or drag on a cigarette (or gasper).
- To draw in the breath suddenly, as if from a shock.
- To breathe laboriously or convulsively.
- To speak in a breathless manner.
- To pant with eagerness; to show vehement desire.
Definition of gassy
- Having the nature of, or containing, gas.
- Of food or drink: tending to cause flatulence.
- Tending to be long-winded or wordy, especially in a boastful and vain manner.