Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with gai.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of gains
- The act of gaining; acquisition.
- What is gained.
- The factor by which a signal is multiplied.
- To acquire possession of.
- To have or receive advantage or profit; to acquire gain; to grow rich; to advance in interest, health, or happiness; to make progress.
- To come off winner or victor in; to be successful in; to obtain by competition.
- To increase.
- To be more likely to catch or overtake an individual.
- To reach.
- To draw into any interest or party; to win to one's side; to conciliate.
- To put on weight.
- (of a clock or watch) To run fast.
- A square or bevelled notch cut out of a girder, binding joist, or other timber which supports a floor beam, so as to receive the end of the floor beam.
Definition of gaits
- Manner of walking or stepping; bearing or carriage while moving.
- One of the different ways in which a horse can move, either naturally or as a result of training.
- To teach a specific gait to a horse.
- A sheaf of corn.
- A charge for pasturage.