Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fus.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fusil
- A bearing of a rhomboidal figure, originally representing a spindle in shape, longer than a heraldic lozenge.
- A light flintlock musket or firelock.
- That can be melted; meltable.
- That has been melted to by heat; liquid, flowing.
- Forged or formed by melting or casting.
Definition of fussy
- Anxious or particular about petty details.
- Having a tendency to fuss, cry, or be bad-tempered/ill-tempered (especially of babies).
Definition of fusty
- Moldy or musty.
- Stale-smelling or stuffy.
- (by extension) Old-fashioned, refusing to change or update.
- (of wine) Tasting of the cask.