Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fug.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fugal
- Relating to a fugue
- Relating to flight (fleeing)
Definition of fuggy
- Muggy, stuffy, with bad ventilation
Definition of fugue
- A contrapuntal piece of music wherein a particular melody is played in a number of voices, each voice introduced in turn by playing the melody.
- Anything in literature, poetry, film, painting, etc., that resembles a fugue in structure or in its elaborate complexity and formality.
- A fugue state.
- To improvise, in singing, by introducing vocal ornamentation to fill gaps etc.