Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fre.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of freak
- A sudden change of mind
- Someone or something that is markedly unusual or unpredictable.
- A hippie.
- A drug addict.
- (of a person) A nonconformist, especially in appearance, social behavior, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or business practices; an oddball, especially in physiology (i.e., "circus freak"); unique, sometimes in a displeasing way.
- A person whose physique has grown far beyond the normal limits of muscular development; often a bodybuilder weighing more than 120 kilos (260 pounds).
- An enthusiast, or person who has an obsession with, or extreme knowledge of, something.
- (sometimes affectionate) A very sexually perverse individual.
- A streak of colour; variegation.
- To make greatly distressed and/or a discomposed appearance
- To be placed or place someone under the influence of a psychedelic drug
- To streak; to variegate
- To experience reality withdrawal, or hallucinations (nightmarish), to behave irrational or unconventional due to drug use.
- To react extremely or irrationally, usually under distress or discomposure
- Strange, weird, unexpected
- A man, particularly a bold, strong, vigorous man.
- A fellow; a petulant young man.
Definition of freed
- To make free; set at liberty; release.
- To rid of something that confines or oppresses.