Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (74 of them) plausible five letter words starting with fr.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of frats
- Shortened form for fraternity, college organization. (Often used as a noun modifier.)
Definition of frizz
- Of hair, to form into a mass of tight curls.
- To curl; to make frizzy.
- To form into little burs, knobs, or tufts, as the nap of cloth.
- To make (leather) soft and of even thickness by rubbing, as with pumice stone or a blunt instrument.
- To fry, cook, or sear with a sizzling noise; to sizzle.
- A mass of tightly curled or unruly hair.
Definition of frogs
- A small tailless amphibian of the order Anura that typically hops.
- The part of a violin bow (or that of other similar string instruments such as the viola, cello and contrabass) located at the end held by the player, to which the horsehair is attached.
- Road. Shorter, more common form of frog and toad.
- The depression in the upper face of a pressed or handmade clay brick.
- An organ on the bottom of a horse’s hoof that assists in the circulation of blood.
- The part of a railway switch or turnout where the running-rails cross (from the resemblance to the frog in a horse’s hoof).
- To hunt or trap frogs.
- To use a pronged plater to transfer (cells) to another plate.
- To spatchcock (a chicken).
- A French person.
- A French-speaking person from Quebec.
- A leather or fabric loop used to attach a sword or bayonet, or its scabbard, to a waist or shoulder belt.
- An ornate fastener for clothing consisting of an oblong button (covered with netted thread), toggle, or knot, that fits through a loop.
- To ornament or fasten a coat, etc. with frogs.
- To unravel part of (a knitted garment) while knitting it in order to correct a mistake.