Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with foo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of foods
- Any solid substance that can be consumed by living organisms, especially by eating, in order to sustain life.
- A foodstuff.
- Anything that nourishes or sustains.
Definition of foody
- Eatable; fit for food or consumption.
- Food-bearing; fertile; fruitful.
- Of, relating to, composed of, or supplying food.
Definition of fools
- A person with poor judgment or little intelligence.
- A jester; a person whose role was to entertain a sovereign and the court (or lower personages).
- Someone who derives pleasure from something specified.
- Buddy, dude, man.
- A type of dessert made of puréed fruit and custard or cream.
- (often capitalized, Fool) A particular card in a tarot deck, representing a jester.
- To trick; to deceive
- To act in an idiotic manner; to act foolishly
Definition of foots
- To use the foot to kick (usually a ball).
- To pay (a bill).
- To tread to measure or music; to dance; to trip; to skip.
- To walk.
- To tread.
- To set on foot; to establish; to land.
- To renew the foot of (a stocking, etc.).
- To sum up, as the numbers in a column; sometimes with up.
- The settlings of oil, molasses, etc., at the bottom of a barrel or hogshead.
- Plural of foot
Definition of footy
- Having foots, or settlings.
- Poor; mean