Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (84 of them) plausible five letter words starting with fo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of foals
- A young horse or related animal, especially just after birth or less than a year old.
- A young boy who assisted the headsman by pushing or pulling the tub.
- To give birth to (a foal); to bear offspring.
Definition of foams
- A substance composed of a large collection of bubbles or their solidified remains.
- A substance formed by trapping pockets of gas in a liquid or solid.
- (by extension) Sea foam; the sea.
- To form or emit foam.
- To spew saliva as foam, to foam at the mouth.
Definition of folio
- A leaf of a book or manuscript
- A page of a book, that is, one side of a leaf of a book.
- A page number. The even folios are on the left-hand pages and the odd folios on the right-hand pages.
- A sheet of paper folded in half.
- (books) A book made of sheets of paper each folded in half (two leaves or four pages to the sheet); hence, a book of the largest kind, exceeding 30 cm in height.
- A page in an account book; sometimes, two opposite pages bearing the same serial number.
- (19th to early 20th century) A leaf containing a certain number of words; hence, a certain number of words in a writing, as in England, in law proceedings 72, and in chancery, 90; in New York, 100 words.
- A wrapper for loose papers.
- To put a serial number on each folio or page of (a book); to page
Definition of fosse
- A pit, groove, cavity, or depression.
- A long, narrow, shallow depression on the body of an extraterrestrial body, such as a planet or moon.
- A carnivorous mammal endemic to Madagascar, Cryptoprocta ferox.
- A ditch or moat.