Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fly.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of flyby
- A flight past a celestial object in order to make observations.
- A low-level ceremonial flight, typically in connection with an airshow or a military parade.
- A brief visit.
Definition of flyer
- That which flies, as a bird or insect.
- A machine that flies.
- An airplane pilot.
- A person who travels by airplane.
- A leaflet, often for advertising.
- The part of a spinning machine that twists the thread as it takes it to and winds it on the bobbin
- An arch that connects a flying buttress into the structure it supports.
- (acrobatics, cheerleading, synchronized swimming) The person who is lifted and/or thrown by another person or persons.
- A stray shot away from the group on a target.
- A standard rectangular step of a staircase (as opposed to a winder).
- A female kangaroo; a roo; a doe; a jill.
- A leap or jump.
- A risky investment or other venture.
- To distribute flyers (leaflets).
- To distribute flyers in (a location) or to (recipients).