Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with flo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of flood
- A (usually disastrous) overflow of water from a lake or other body of water due to excessive rainfall or other input of water.
- A large number or quantity of anything appearing more rapidly than can easily be dealt with.
- The flowing in of the tide, opposed to the ebb.
- A floodlight.
- Menstrual discharge; menses.
- Water as opposed to land.
- To overflow, as by water from excessive rainfall.
- To cover or partly fill as if by a flood.
- To provide (someone or something) with a larger number or quantity of something than can easily be dealt with.
- To paste numerous lines of text to (a chat system) in order to disrupt the conversation.
- To bleed profusely, as after childbirth.
Definition of flour
- Powder obtained by grinding or milling cereal grains, especially wheat, or other foodstuffs such as soybeans and potatoes, and used to bake bread, cakes, and pastry.
- The food made by grinding and bolting cleaned wheat (not durum or red durum) until it meets specified levels of fineness, dryness and freedom from bran and germ, also containing any of certain enzymes, ascorbic acid and certain bleaching agents.
- Powder of other material.
- To apply flour to something; to cover with flour.
- To reduce to flour.
- To break up into fine globules of mercury in the amalgamation process.
- A colorful, conspicuous structure associated with angiosperms, frequently scented and attracting various insects, and which may or may not be used for sexual reproduction.
- A reproductive structure in angiosperms (flowering plants), often conspicuously colourful and typically including sepals, petals, and either or both stamens and/or a pistil.
- A plant that bears flowers, especially a plant that is small and lacks wood.
- (usually with in) Of plants, a state of bearing blooms.
- (hypocoristic) The vulva, especially the labia majora.
- The best examples or representatives of a group.
- The best state of things; the prime.
- (in the plural) A substance in the form of a powder, especially when condensed from sublimation.
- A figure of speech; an ornament of style.
- Ornamental type used chiefly for borders around pages, cards, etc.
- (in the plural) Menstrual discharges.
- Something that flows, such as a river.